for Children with Special Needs
MassPAC at the Federation for Children with Special Needs is the statewide organization providing information, training, and networking opportunities to Massachusetts special education parent advisory councils (PACs) and the professionals who collaborate with them. After almost eleven years as a private non-profit, MassPAC became part of the Federation in July 2009.
- Learn what Massachusetts special education regulations (PDF) say about PACs.
- Read Guidance For Special Education Parent Advisory Councils from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education.
- We also invite you to become a MassPAC member, either as a PAC leader or as an individual. Because the Federation has no grant funding to support MassPAC activities, we need you to become an annual member!
- Participation in the MassPAC statewide listserve.
- Posting of your PAC workshop calendars on this site.
- Access to the membership-only MassPAC at the Federation website.
- Topical webinars & teleconferences.
- Face-to-face PAC leadership training.
- Discounts on select Federation trainings.
Thank you for your support in our collective effort to make this a better world for children who have disabilities and to ensure better educational outcomes for them.